Since 1976, the Dillon Gage Group has called the DFW Metroplex home. Dillon Gage Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency offering full lines of insurance products, including coverage for your home, auto, life, health, LTC, business, and specialty line products (excess liability, boat, jet ski, motorcycle, RV, and ATVs).
After a long career in the brokerage industry, Stephen W. Miller founded the first Dillon Gage Company in 1976. Through the years, he added additional companies and services that followed his initial mission to provide professional and service-oriented leadership that makes Dillon Gage the leader that it is today. These companies include:
- Dillon Gage Incorporated - A company dealing in the futures markets.
- Dillon Gage Securities - a full-service FINRA and SIPC member firm offering stocks, bonds mutual funds, annuities, etc.
- Dillon Gage Private Wealth Management - A fee based registered investment advisor.
- Dillon Gage Metals - One of the largest precious metals dealers in the United States.
- Diamond State Depository - A wholly-owned, independently-operated precious metals storage facility located in New Castle, Delaware.
These are truly niche companies with unique products and a service orientation second to none.
Dillon Gage and Mr. Miller believe in community service and to that end, Mr. Miller is co-founder and President of HELPS International (HELPS). HELPS is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1983 and created to provide relief and development for the country of Guatemala. With over 8,000 volunteers, HELPS has brought U.S. personnel and partnered with governments and individuals within the country.
Now an integrated organization providing multiple services, HELPS has been given the Rodolfo Robes Award which is the highest civilian award given by the country of Guatemala in the area of medicine and the Monja Blanca Award, their equivalent of the US Congressional Medal of Honor to civilians.